iBanner = CInt(Rnd(2) * 10)
' Response.Write("i:" & i & " " & vbCrLf)
If ((iBanner mod 2) = 0) Then
' Set Ad = Application("Ad")
Set Ad = Session("Ad")
arrTags = Array("Ad.Size.Banner","ad.targetframe._blank","ad.border.1" )
strHistory = Session("AdHistory")'Ad server history conatiner
response.write (Ad.GetAd(Response, arrTags,strHistory))
Session("AdHistory") = strHistory
like to help you solve the sometimes tricky problem of what present
to buy by offering you a list of Hungarian products from which to
choose. We hope our suggestions together with our "Shops and
Services" (Page 50-52) feature will provide useful information
and tips for all those visitors to Hungary who would like to return
home with presents. In order to simplify this choice we have arranged
our suggestions according to the type of person they would be suitable
your wife or partner...
Herendi porcelain, from figurines to dinner services
- folk art tablecloths, Halasi lace,
- Szegedi and Kalocsai red pepper, (paprika)
- Superb examples of modern Hungarian applied art.
- Pick or Herz salami. For your husband or partner...
- folk art carved chess sets,
- famous wines: Egri Bikavér (Bull's Blood),
Tokaji, Debrői Hárslevelű (linden leaf),
- Fütyülôs (Whistling) Kecskeméti Apricot Brandy,
- leather goods: bags, belts, leather clothes.
- goose liver
children - folk art dolls,
- a wide range of wooden toys for children of different ages,
- boutiques with clothes for teenagers in the latest styles,
- Rubik Cubes
- to keep the kids occupied while you have a quiet night. For relatives
- illustrated books on Hungary with the text in various languages,
- classical, folk, gypsy, jazz and pop music CDs and cassettes,
- a delicious Hungarian speciality
- Szamos marzipan,
- Habán pottery using original (museum) designs and forms
Market) This second-hand goods market occupies a huge area and is
situated in the industrial area of Budapest. You can find there
antiques of all kinds, paintings, porcelain, clothes, ornaments
and household appliances.
- Hand Goods Market
Budapest, Nagykôrösi út 156.
Open: 6am - 1pm (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
To get there take the number 54 bus from Boráross Square in the
Get off at the Fiumei út bus stop and go across the footbridge.
Fővám tér 1-3.
6 a.m.-5 p.m.,
6 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sat: 6 a.m-2 p.m.